8. okt. 2015

GET YOUR GLOW ON


 photo 08-10-2015_zpsjt3f66la.jpg

Chantecaille in Sheen (HERE) | Becca x Jaclyn Hill in Champagne Pop (HERE) | ColourPop in Lunch Money (HERE)

Well, it's no secret that I appreciate a good glow and highlighter basically all over my face. My skin is very dehydrated and dull, so I might go a little extra crazy when it comes to putting highlighter on my face. I do put mostly of the product on my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose and on my cupids bow and lastly under the arch of my eyebrow. But sometimes I do really just wanna look like a disco ball, and I am basically putting the product all over my face.

These three products are amazing at achieving the "glow from within" effect. I start of with the Chantecaille liquid lumiere, under my foundation or mixed in with my foundation. If I don't mix it in, I'll put on my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, and lastly my cupids bow. If I mix it in, I'll put it all over my face, just like I would if I was applying my foundation. Next I'll put on the Colour Pop producs, which is a powder product, but the consistency is like a cream, so it's very buttery - but very easy to apply, just use a duo-fiber brush. But this product I'll use the same places as the liquid, if I didn't mix it with the foundation. Lastly, if I really wants an extra glow, I'll use the Becca x Jaclyn Hill highlighter, in Champagne Pop. If you don't know who Jaclyn Hill is, do yourself a favor and click here. But this product is very shimmery, but not with big glitters in it.

SHARE:

Ingen kommentarer

Send en kommentar

© Nanna Sam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig