1. nov. 2015

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST | NO. ONE




Free People Turtleneck [HERE] | Magasin Bra [HERE] | Magasin Panties [HERE] |  Charlotte Tilbury Set [HERE] | Charlotte Tilbury Shadow Stick in "Mesmerising Mink" [HERE] | Charotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blusher in "First Love" [HERE] | Monki Nora Dress [HERE] | Clarins Eyeshadow Palette [HERE] | Nars single eyeshadows in "Stud" and "Never Too Late" [HERE]

So Christmas is near! Only one month away till it's the 1st of December, and I cannot wait any longer! When it comes to Christmas, I'm like a little child. Not because of the gifts (well, also because of the gifts) but I just like the vibe in December. Most of the time, people are happy and jolly, and singing some lovely Christmas songs, and I just love it. I like to walk in the City and look at how beautiful it is at this time of the year. The two big shopping centre in Aarhus - Salling and Magasin, are always so beautifully decorated and just picture perfect. I've heard that Salling this year is going to be decorated as a big gift, but the rapping is just millions of lights, stuuuuunning!

But anyway, we get PLENTY of time to talk about Christmas - and listening to the Christmas songs - and yes, I already started listening to Christmas songs! But I thought I start with some of my wishes - this is only part one, and there'll be plenty more to come! Because I always got a lot of wishes! I got a mix of beauty and fashion in this one. I really like the selection of underwear in Magasin, such lovely pieces! And I've fallen in love the Free People Sweater, it's just perfect, to be honest!

And then I've fallen in love with Charlotte Tilbury's products as well, come on - they look stunning! I've always wanted to try her Eyeshadow Sticks, they look so creamy and easy to work with, and up to Christmas, I believe it was back in October she released some new colours. And I immediately fell in love with the colour "Mesmerising Mink" - which complement blue eyes, which I kinda have. I have a weird mix?. But I just love colours like that. And she also released a new eyeshadow - single, with a complementing eye kohl - also targeted at eye colours! This one in Huntress, and it's a brownish colour, with a lot of sparkle! And her blusher, just looks so pretty and cute, so of course that's going on my list!

And last but most definitely not least, the Nars Holiday Collection this year is just... Gorgeous! It's a collab with Steven Klein, and there's a lot of different sets and colours. I fell for the single eyeshadows in the colours "Stud" and "NEver Too Late". 'Stud' is a beautiful sparkly cool toned brown, and 'Never Too Late' is a also coolish green colour!

So that's the first out many of my wishlists! I hope you like this one, and maybe got some inspiration? 
SHARE:

1 kommentar

  1. Rigtig fin ønskeliste! Det er altid dejligt med noget inspiration.
    Forresten, rigtig lækker blog :)
    Håber du vil kigge forbi.
    Knus
    www.thefashiondove.blogspot.dk

    SvarSlet

© Nanna Sam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig