1. nov. 2015

SUNDAY WANTS | FESTIVE CASUAL

 photo 01-11-2015 b_zpsl7hkniwl.jpg

Glitter Sweater [HERE] | Khaki skirt [HERE] | Navy trainers [HERE]

This Sunday it get's a little more festive than last Sunday. Since it is November the 1st and there is only 30 days until the 1st of December! So this Sunday I have looked at more festive items - even though the shoes really aren't that festive - to some people. But to me, they're just perfect. It can be worn as a outfit - but also every piece in their own outfit.

GLITTER SWEATER// Well, this is the perfect combo of comfort and party! I love how simple but yet festive this sweater is. I love the fit of the sweater, which can be used to a Christmas party or just to get a little extra glamour in you every day. I especially love the colours - I would definitely wear this on Christmas Eve!

KHAKI SKIRT// I loooooove khaki, and a good wrap skirt. This skirt is just the perfect combo in my opinion. I love how to can dress either up or down, it depends on the party. You can wear this a more smarter Christmas Party, by wearing a dressier black blouse and spice it up with a beautiful red lip. Or you can dress it down by pairing with a cosy sweater or just a casual white/black tee.

NAVY TRAINERS// Aren't these just perfect? I adore the colour, I love this kind of deep navy blue, that's just so close to black but still so far away! I love the sole - that it get's a little higher, and just basically how the shoe it self is shaped. This is my favorite kind of shoe, just how it's shaped. I think it looks SO good on the feet. 
SHARE:

Ingen kommentarer

Send en kommentar

© Nanna Sam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig