8. nov. 2015

SUNDAY WANTS

 photo 1-BILLEDER FRA NETTET18_zpsfkotxwo0.jpg

Peplum top [HERE] | Heels [HERE] | Blusher [HERE] | Suede Vest Dress [HERE]

So this Sunday wants features four items, which I've had my eyes on the latest week! It got some of the same feeling like last Sunday, a little more festive than just casual or cozy. It's just the feel at the moment that gives me these cravings over more prettier things and more festive things. I just love Christmas, so when I have an excuse that involves Christmas, I go crazy. So let the Christmas Parties begin!

PEPLUM TOP// I love a good peplum top! If you don't have a pretty visible waist, a peplum top might just be your new best friend! I love the effect it gives to my body. It's a easy way to show some shape in your body, by creating some different features in your body shape. A it's so pretty with the lace, perfect for the holidays!

HEELS// Are you kidding me? Those heels are the prettiest I've seen for a long time. They are kind of similar to the Valentino ones, with the strap on the front of the foot. They might be a little to high for my feet, because I haven't worn a pair of heels in years, but these, I just might buy them and walk around in them at home [yeah, I'm that type of girl] and be happy with my new heels. I just might..

BLUSHER//I've been wanting this one for more than the latest week, to be honest. It has been on my radar since it launched, but I haven't picked it up yet.. I just might do, together with the heels. Like come on, who can go wrong with a nude blush? No one.

SUEDE VEST DRESS//This just screams at me everytime I see it! I love how Asos styled it, and the colour, oh my! PERFECT! I love the length as well, I do feel that sometimes [especially English] brands do the length of the skirts just that tash to short, but this length I love! 
SHARE:

Ingen kommentarer

Send en kommentar

© Nanna Sam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig