17. dec. 2015

BUDGET FRIENDLY MAKEUP


Eyeshadow Palette in "Beige" [] | Eyeshadow Jumbo Stick in "Brun Dadaiste" []

I mean - come on, who doesn't love good and affordable makeup? And I been eyeing this beautiful palette from L'Oreal in quite a while now, but I haven't picked it up, until now - and I am so happy that I finally did!

Personally, I don't like that much drugstore/highstreet makeup, I don't know why - I just don't think it's good enough to be honest. And I just rather spend more money, on something I now is good. Although I must say, the drugstore/highstreet have really up'ed their game, and especially lately!

Rimmel has come out with some beautiful lipsticks - more on them, soon! And also some new single eyeshadows, I can't wait to show them to you! But yeah, but these two are great. I bought them both from Asos, because usually they're more affordable on the Asos website, than in the Danish stores! So saving tip as well!

But let's talk about the products, shall we! Let's start with the eyeshadow palette. If you're a huge or just a "normal" kind of nude colors, when it comes to makeup - then this is the perfect palette for you! The shadows quality are so good, and pigmented and easy to work with. But you gotta blend them a little bit more, than higher-end shadows. The palette is so versatile and easy to create many different choices to play with. Even though it's a very cool-toned eyeshadow palette, there's still some warmer tones to warm up the look with. There's a mix between matte and shimmer shadows, so the palette is perfect if your new to makeup.

The shadow stick is a buttery and easy to blend bronzy shadow. It's so budget-friendly and seriously - if you're ever late, shadow stick or cream shadows are your best friend, ever. Just swipe, blend with your finger, put on some mascara and then you are good to go! The texture is very creamy and easy to blend with your fingers. But when it sets, it really sets. You can also use it as an eyeliner or even as a base for eyeshadows later. It's easy to create an one product smoky-eye look.

So, I recommend these two products highly, and as they are so budget friendly, they are perfect Christmas gifts!




SHARE:

Ingen kommentarer

Send en kommentar

© Nanna Sam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig