3. dec. 2015

NOVEMBER FAVES

 photo 03-12-2015_zpsmy2fevzu.jpg

Becca highlighter in Moonstone [HERE] | Bobbi Brown Face Blender Brush [HERE] | Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist [HERE] | Sonia Kashuk Brushes [HERE] | Lorac Pro Matte Palette [HERE] | Real Techniques Setting Brush [HERE]

So I know it's a little late, but here you guys go - My November favourites! I haven't been wearing that much makeup lately, but when I did, these guys were always to find in my makeup routine. I have dry skin, so the Tatcha mist is great for giving my skin some extra moisture - I spray this on my bare face right after my moisturizer.

I have found my new favourite foundation brush - I used to love [I still do] the Sephora no. 56, that's an amazing brush, with the perfect size. But this Bobbi Brown Face Blender Brush, oh my God it's good! And I only have the travel size of it. It's so good at blending the foundation into the skin - but I always go over my foundation with my real techniques sponge.

Sticking to brushes, I been loving Real Techniques Setting Brush to apply my highlighter with. It have the right size, to lay the highlighter with on the cheekbones, as well as the bridge of the nose and on my browbone. Perfect size, and since the brush is synthetic, it doesn't pick up as much product as a normal brush, which is ideal when applying highlighter, because it's easier to get the real amount of highlighter you wish. Also, thanks to Shopandbox, I've got my hands on some Sonia Kashuk brushes - and I love them! Especially the eye brushes, they're amazing and easy to work with. The blend the shadows nicely together.

Last but not least! The Lorac Pro Matte Palette - this is my absolute favourite matte palette. I use this all the freaking time. The perfect shades of mattes that you'll ever need. They're so damn soft [therefor there's a lot of fall out - but that is easily solved, just apply your eyeshadow before foundation or concealer!] they blend so great together, with other shadows - from other brands, not only Lorac.

So that's my November Favourites! Around New Years Eve, I'll try to make the Best of 2015 Beauty  Products! 
SHARE:

Ingen kommentarer

Send en kommentar

© Nanna Sam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig