27. dec. 2015

PRE NEW YEARS SALE | MY TOP FIVE



Christmas, and I hope (for those of you, who celebrate it) have had an amazing time with your loved ones! But since Christmas is over, all the sales begins. Most brands have already opened their sales both in store and online, so i thought I'd show some of mine favorites! When I made the collage, I saw that my affection for black and dark colours in general is definitely not going anywhere in 2016.

Denim skirt 297,87 - 148,93 DDK  [HERE] | Knit with open back 229 - 129 DDK [HERE] | Off the shoulder dress 299 - 199 DDK [HERE] | Striped knit 478,71 - 308,50 DDK [HERE] | Bucket bag 329 - 229 DDK [HERE]

So I have tried to get almost all aspects in my collage. Even though I haven't really found any shoes or boots that I just needed to own. But these five things I really love, especially the off-shoulder dress, I have never in a million years thought I would love a dress like that, but I really like it. It's probably the small golden dots, that might have gotten my attention.

For a very long time, I have look at that bucket bag from Zara, and every God damn time I've tried to purchase it, it has gone out of stock - every God damn time! But hey, that doesn't matter now, because I got the one from Moss Copenhagen [You can read about that one HERE] but I wouldn't let you guys out, on such a stunner bag! And it's so "cheap" - even before the sales, so it's a bargain!

So yeah, I hope you're all out there saving some money! I'll make one more, but with beauty tomorrow! So stay tuned tomorrow, for one more saving tip! 
SHARE:

1 kommentar

  1. Such a beautiful dress, the design and the fabric combo. Makes me want to be a little girl again so I could wear this cotton maxi dress . And twirl around with pride!

    SvarSlet

© Nanna Sam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig