25. jan. 2016

QUAY "MY GIRL" SUNGLASSES



Sooo, last summer Quay was the BIG thing, when it came to sunglasses, especially because they had a collab with the forever stunning Shay Mitchell, from Pretty Little Liars! And their style "My Girl" was sold out, all - the - freaking - time! I had fallen for the style "My Girl" with blue glas.

Quay Website [HERE] | Marble Sunglasses [HERE]

Last week a saw a girl on Instagram who posted the style "My Girl" with a marble facade and I fell in love with the sunglasses. I quickly asked her where she bought them and went straight to Asos. [Asos have a huge selection of Quay's sortiment]

I just love some marble in general, so when I saw that Quay have combined their best style "My Girl" with marble, I was just in shock for about a minute and grabbed them as fast as I could! They were around 320 Danish Kroner. Which is a fair price, for a pair of quality sunglasses! 
SHARE:

Ingen kommentarer

Send en kommentar

© Nanna Sam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig