28. jan. 2016

THE RED LEATHER JACKET FASCINATION


Lately my obsession with a red leather jacket have grown on me. I don't know why I suddenly love the look of a red leather jacket - maybe it's because I dream of summer? I don't know, somehow I always think summer, when I see red [After the whole Christmas-time has passed]

Pictures from // Sincerely, Jules [HERE] | Maria Kragmann [HERE] | Kenzas [HERE] | Pinterest [HERE] | Tumblr [HERE]

I saw on the Danish site By IC [HERE] that they offer a really nice and beautiful red leather jacket, which isn't priced so badly! So I am debating with myself if I really want a red leather jacket nor it is just a face that I am going through? I don't know and my love for the Red Leather Jacket hasn't become any smaller when making this collage... Maybe I just need to come to terms with the fact that I am going to buy a red leather jacket.. I've just bought some medium dark jeans that would look so so so good with a red leather jacket.. Oh, decisions ... What do you think about the Red Leather Jacket?

SHARE:

Ingen kommentarer

Send en kommentar

© Nanna Sam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig