2. mar. 2016

COURT VANTAGE NAVY SUEDE SNEAKERS // ADIDAS





I have this weird obsession with sneakers - all sneakers. White, black, navy, green - even red sneakers. It's probably because I have always been tomboy - not that kind of girly-girl. I have always played sport, and the one I stuck with was football (also known as soccer) and that's not very lady like, even though that's the sport of the town. Everyone was playing it, all my friends - my family, everyone so I had to myself. Not that I hated it in any way, I loved it with all of my heart.

Women's size [HERE] | Men's size [HERE]

So I never really have worn heels, I remember always feeling weird, and kind of overdressed, if that makes any sense? It think it's because when I was growing up - having heels on, it was kind of like showing off. And you don't do that in little Denmark - thanks to the Jantelov.

I did have a lot of sandals though, when it got way to hot (believe or not, it used to be some kick ass summers in Denmark when I was younger/a child) to wear sneakers. That was as girl it got - or ballerinas, but I only wore those at my confirmation, to be honest. I remember one of my friends had Converse sneakers on in the church I was so jealous!

But this with sneakers have just always been with me. I always had a lot of them, and I had a hard time throwing them out when they weren't even "working" any longer. I can't count how many Converse I have had, it is almost stupid how many I had.

But I have learned with all of my sneakers that, Adidas fits my feet better than Nike, Puma and all the rest, even Converse. So thank God that Adidas have made some really nice and beautiful pair of sneakers.

And these lovely ones, OH MY GOD, they are so cool and beautiful! I love this navy colour and the small details, like the little dots that's made in the fabric. The fact that the material is suede, and the with sole. This shoe really just screams my name! Just as soon as the next paycheck hits me, I'll buy myself some new lovely sneakers! 
SHARE:

Ingen kommentarer

Send en kommentar

© Nanna Sam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig