13. apr. 2016

THREE FOR SUMMER // CLOTHES, SNEAKERS


So we're already almost half-way through April, which is crazy isn't it? It's almost Summer, but it doesn't really feel like it. The Danish weather is showing from it's best side, with a lot of rain and cold temperatures. But these three items just screams Summer to me, I don't know if the Koldskål is a part of it - but it feels like Summer, picture-wise.

Pants from Zara [HERE] | White Blazer from Hosbjerg [HERE] | Sneakers from Adidas [HERE]

I have never really like the wide pants before, it's just like the denim on denim thing, but now? I kind of love them - I have no idea what they'll look on me - but I am curious to see. And you can never really do wrong with a black pair pants - if they don't suit me well enough, I just wander around in them at home - which I probably will do anyway.

You can wear with either a loose top or more fitted one. You can dress the pants up or down. You can wear them to a more formal party, like a confirmation - with a shirt or a beautiful lace top, or you could wear it for the beach with a bikini cover-up. Some pants you can dress for the occasion, really!

Sneakers, again? Yup. I love me some sneakers or trainers. Seriously I can not get enough of sneakers. Especially Adidas sneakers, they just suit my feet the best! I have very small and wide feet, so even though I fit a 35 in length, they are usually to small wide-wise. So I use a size 36 or 36 2/3 in Adidas sneakers. I really like the cork sole, it's so unique and such a nice detail. I must say they have really stepped up their Stan Smith game, first the collab with Rita Ora, where there were some small details with gold dots and so on. Adidas really just nail their sneakers at the moment, if you ask me!

And nothing screams Summer like white, I am right? I love the cut and fit of the blazer, that you can easily "customize" it to your body shape, So if you want to show of your waist, then just make it more a fit shape or just as a loose blazer.  You can dress your outfit up with this beautiful blazer, but you can still wear for a more casual wear. Like with the pants, because the pants are so loose them give the look a more casual approach, and with the more formal look with the blazer, a perfect mix. Just dress it up with heels, and down with a pair of sneakers.

I really like this outfit together, all of the items. I could even consider wearing to a confirmation or a Summer party. Or even a beach wedding perhaps?
SHARE:

Ingen kommentarer

Send en kommentar

© Nanna Sam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig